Sunday, February 9, 2014

San Ignacio and Playa Santispac Feb 1 -4, 2014

Okay...I really am planning to post pictures...but the internet where we have been has been very weak. So, when we got some place with a stronger signal I will post pictures. Now we have traveled to San Ignacio -- a great little town in the middle of an oasis. Lots of date palm trees...really I did not know that dates came from palm trees. Every day is a learning experience. We stayed at an RV Park/Hotel called Rice & Beans that we stayed at last year. Truly and I am not lying...really I mean it... they have the absolute best margaritas that I have ever had. I am so sad that most of you will never get to experience this :( . I did limit myself to only 2 because from my personal experience 4 makes you feel really bad. I don't know what happens with 3 -- but after my experience with 4 I am never going to find out. Next day we traveled to Playa Santispac and beached it for 3 lovely days. Just soaking in the sun. We did buy shrimp, lobster and fresh cooked tamales on the beach....yum. We also watched a sad display of a Super Bowl game at the bar on the beach. We ran into Bruce and Marion, friends that we met last year and watched the game with them. After 3 days I was ready to move on. There are people that stay there for 5 months.....that's not for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment